Burlington Duct Cleaning job position available for someone looking for a “general labour’ helping role. Opportunity for advancement, training with our 40 year family run business. Vacu-Man started duct cleaning in Burlington in a Garage by the founder and soon his son and his wife Michelle Oldfield took over the business. We are seeking someone that loves to learn and believes in customer service above all else. We are a family run business and we look to everyone that works at Vacu-Man as an extended family.
This is a part-time (occasional) position, Must speak fluent English and have excellent customer service skills.
Duct Cleaning Job Expectations:
- Execute proper duct cleaning techniques
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- Drive positive customer reviews and business referrals
- Working with job tasks in Android/Apple systems
- Maintain vehicle supplies and cleanliness
- Support with Furnace, Dryer and A/C Coil cleaning
- Clean up on job site
- Support client with online payments
- Dependability and punctuality
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Professionalism and representation of the Vacu-Man brand
- Works well with and without supervision
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use tech equipment to process work orders/invoices on site
- NICE TO HAVE but not mandatory… Valid G License to drive in Ontario and can supply a current clean abstract from the Ministry of Transportation
- Experience in the duct cleaning industry an asset but not required
What the candidate can expect:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training contributions.
- Full training
- Amazing work environment!
Wages: $17.00 to $20/hour based on experience and qualifications