We are a Furnace & Duct Cleaning company in the Hamilton area looking for an intuitive, driven and energetic individual to join our team. The candidate will need to be comfortable working online digitally and remotely in a fast paced environment.
The role of your position within the company is to assist with the following duties under the supervision of management:
- General reception: managing incoming calls, texts and emails
- Managing scheduling software to scheduling jobs, tasking details and staffing
- Daily follow ups with management and service crew regarding staff hours, vehicles used and timesheet entries
- Coordinating POs from commercial customers and tracking bookings and completed jobs to prepare for invoicing
- Quarterly WSIB reporting and commercial clearances
- Communications with insurance company to secure certificates of liability for commercial jobs when necessary
- Confirming service staff submit truck inspections, Covid 19 testing forms, end of day reports and any other documentation necessary
- Confirming bookings that are made and ensuring each booking has a completed Covid 19 Form
- Responding to customer enquiries, quotes requests and bookings on Google My Business, Emails, Online Forms Etc.
- Booking quotes and managing schedule for field supervisor and president
- Creating commercial customer quote files and saving appropriate documentation to ensure all information is available to staff when performing job after quotes are approved and scheduled
- Updating Vehicle information and documentation to spreadsheets as necessary
- Updating Process manual and training information when necessary
- Onboarding new staff and ensuring they have all necessary documentation updated regularly including but not limited to HVAC licence, WHMIS, fall arrest, drivers license, etc.
- Forwarding receipts to the bookkeeper and any payment issues to their attention
- Ordering filters online and coordinating pick up schedules with suppliers
- Basic General Daily Bookkeeping Including:
- Creating Client Invoices
- Applying payments to customer invoices
- Gathering customers credit card information when necessary
- Updating payments into the system and into Quickbooks
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (you must have):
- Strong command of the English language (reading, writing and oral)
- Ability to manage scheduling software for service crews in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of (QBO) Quickbooks Online, Google Docs, Drive & Calendar (Word Documents, Spreadsheets, Powerpoint) Customer Service, Administration, Clerical, Data Entry, Scheduling, etc.
- Works comfortably with Apple or WINDOWS
- Works comfortably with Google Suite services (Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
- Knowledge of Credit Card payments, e-transfers and cheque deposits
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking/judgment
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Well spoken and mannered in public, during meetings and over the phone
- Objective ability in challenging situations and able to resource information efficiently and quickly
- Experience working with customers and responding to questions in a friendly, informative manner
- START DATE: Immediately
- PAY RATE: $17 – $19 (based on experience)
- HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
TO APPLY/QUALIFY (you must):
- Provide resume and cover letter with the above requirements.
- Indicate similar positions held with very similar experience and outline the duties you performed for your previous employer