March 23, 2020
Greetings from President (Son of Founder) Adam Oldfield.
As a cleaning company, we have understood the importance of cleaning the air for over 40 years.
At Vacu-Man there is nothing we care more about than YOUR safety and health. We always seek to use the best cleaning products, technology and knowledge at our disposal to promote customer safety at all times.
We prioritize cleaning now more than ever as we understand that proper and thorough cleaning prevents the spread of infection.
As you can understand, the issue of coronavirus is something that is now our top priority and we want you to know that our duct cleaning service continues to have prime cleaning policies as a top priority.
We regularly disinfect high-touch areas thoroughly with certified medical wipes and clean our equipment after every job.
All of our staff members are required to maintain optimal hand washing techniques, and hand sanitizing between every job.
OUR NEW PROCESS
- Before any booking, we ask that you fill in our COVID-19 form.
- Our staff will notify you through text message or phone call when we arrive.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves.
- We will maintain a distance of 6’ at all times from you
- When our job is complete, we request that you make payment online through our website with a credit card or through e-transfer.
- You will receive a digital copy of the work order.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing to keep the air you breathe safe with each and every job that we do.
Vacu-Man Furnace and Duct Cleaning