Duct cleaning technician job description
Here is the duct cleaning technician job description you’ve always wanted! Vacu-Man is a forward-thinking company dedicated to effort, efficiency and effective customer service. As we expand, we are looking for a duct cleaning technician that share our strategy. The right candidate that possess the following skills and qualifications will be considered a priority. Candidate must have a valid Class G Licence with clean abstract. Most work is Monday thru Friday day shift, with occasional weekend and evenings work. Must speak clear and fluent English and have excellent customer service skills.
We are a family run business that is seeking someone looking for a career focused employment and wants to be part of our family. We are located in Burlington and Hamilton serving Mississauga to Niagara region.
We pride ourselves on:
- Environmentally conscious
- Long term employment
- Treating staff like family
- Pride in our work
What makes us different? YOU! We have been successful over the years with solid contracts for new home builds, repeat customers and commercial accounts because we hire “family” focused staff that believe in doing the job for the customer.
40 years in business but we are the most advanced with delivery of service when it comes to being environmentally friendly. We are striving to be 100% paperless by 2022! We have a no idle policy when parked and further we push for always a 5-star customer service.
Duct cleaning technician details
As we expand, we are looking for “family” members that share our strategy. The right candidate that possess the following skills and qualifications will be considered a priority. You must have a valid Class G Licence with clean abstract. Most work is Monday thru Saturday day shift, with occasional Sundays and evenings work. Must speak clear and fluent English and have excellent customer service skills.
Travel may be required to: Niagara, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Toronto, Milton/Guelph area
- Execute proper duct cleaning techniques
- Maintain vehicle supplies and cleanliness
- Support with Furnace, Dryer and A/C Coil cleaning
- Clean up on job site
- Support client with online payments
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Professionalism and representation of the Vacu-Man brand
- Works well with and without supervision
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to use tech equipment to process work orders/invoices on site
- Has a valid G License to drive in Ontario and can supply a current clean abstract from the Ministry of Transportation
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- Drive positive customer reviews and business referrals
- Working with job tasks in Android/Apple systems
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Clean Police Check
- Participate in training on a continuing basis
- Valid WHMIS Certification
Good to have but NOT required:
- HVAC technician training
- HVAC fieldwork experience
- Gas Fitters I or II License
- Service Industry Experience
- Experience in the duct cleaning industry an asset
What the candidate can expect:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Stable long term career
- Well paid position with growth
- Feeling like your working with a family vs a corporate number
- Tool & Safety Boot Allowance (after completion of probationary period)
- Full training
- Amazing work environment!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Wages: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour based on experience and qualifications