Duct Cleaning job position. This is a part-time (occasional) position, Must speak fluent English and have excellent customer service skills.
Duct Cleaning Job Expectations:
- Execute proper duct cleaning techniques
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- Drive positive customer reviews and business referrals
- Working with job tasks in Android/Apple systems
- Maintain vehicle supplies and cleanliness
- Support with Furnace, Dryer and A/C Coil cleaning
- Clean up on job site
- Support client with online payments
- Dependability and punctuality
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Professionalism and representation of the Vacu-Man brand
- Works well with and without supervision
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use tech equipment to process work orders/invoices on site
- NICE TO HAVE but not mandatory… Valid G License to drive in Ontario and can supply a current clean abstract from the Ministry of Transportation
- Experience in the duct cleaning industry an asset but not required
What the candidate can expect:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training contributions.
- Full training
- Amazing work environment!
Wages: $17.00 to $20/hour based on experience and qualifications