VALID DRIVERS LICENSE (5 YEARS) AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
You MUST have a valid Class G Licence with clean abstract. Most work is Monday thru Saturday day shift, with occasional Sunday and evenings work. Must speak clear and fluent English and have excellent customer service skills.
Primary work area: Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas
Travel may be required to: Niagara, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Toronto, Milton/Guelph area
Have you been searching for a family owned business that you can join and grow with? Look no further! We are a family run business that is 40 years strong and counting. We are located in Hamilton and serve Oakville, Burlington to Niagara region. We are focused on providing career opportunities for those who are looking for a long-term employment. When you join our family, you can be assured that you will be provided with the training and support that you need to succeed. We believe in investing in our employees and supporting them as they grow within the company. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today!
We pride ourselves on:
- Environmentally conscious
- Long term employment
- Treating staff like family
- Pride in our work
What makes us different?
YOU! We have been successful over the years with solid contracts for new home builds, repeat customers and commercial accounts because we hire “family” focused staff that believe in doing the job for the customer.
We’re 40 years in business but we are the most advanced with delivery of service when it comes to being environmentally friendly. We are striving to be 100% paperless by 2024! We have a no idle policy when parked and further we push for always a 5-star customer service.
As we expand, we are looking for “family” members that share our strategy. The right candidate that possess the following skills and qualifications will be considered a priority.
- Execute proper duct cleaning techniques
- Maintain vehicle supplies and cleanliness
- Support with Furnace, Dryer and A/C Coil cleaning
- Clean up on job site
- Support client with online payments
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Professionalism and representation of the Vacu-Man brand
- Works well with and without supervision
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to use tech equipment to process work orders/invoices on site
- Has a valid FULL G License (more than 3 years) to drive in Ontario and can supply a current clean abstract from the Ministry of Transportation
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- Drive positive customer reviews and business referrals
- Working with job tasks in Android/Apple systems
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Clean Police Check
- Participate in training on a continuing basis
- Valid (current) WHMIS Certification
Good to have NOT required:
- Experience in the duct cleaning industry an asset
What the candidate can expect:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Stable long term career
- Well paid position with growth
- Feeling like your working with a family vs a corporate number
- Benefits paid after probation period.
- Tool & Safety Boot Allowance (after completion of probationary period)
- Full training
- Amazing work environment!
Salary: $19.00 to start